PMO Employment Opportunities
Through collaboration and partnerships, the Prevention Management Organization of Wyoming is dedicated to strengthening the prevention efforts around alcohol, tobacco, other drugs, suicide and chronic disease.
WHAT WE DO
Through research, data and valued partnerships, we empower our communities to steer their own prevention efforts surrounding suicide, chronic disease, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. With a dedicated team of community prevention professionals, we are committed to using effective strategies that are proven to change perceptions and behaviors.
Join our team and be a part of creating a healthier Wyoming!
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
As a PMO team member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a dynamic and passionate group of professionals throughout the state
- Make a difference in your community
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package
- Benefit from the PMO value of supporting wellness in all areas of your life
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Community Prevention Professional (Albany, Laramie, Natrona Counties)
– Click here for the application
Deadline for application: July 31, 2015
Community Prevention Professional
The PMO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.